quinta-feira, dezembro 02, 2010

Street of Dreams



"All the love in the world couldn't save you

All the innocence inside

You know I tried so hard to make you

To make you change your mind

And it hurts too much to see you

And how you left yourself behind

You know I wouldn't want to be you

Now there's a hell

I can't describe

So now I wander through my days

Trying to find my way

Still these feelings that I felt

I saved for you and no one else
And though as long as this road seems

I know its called the street of dreams

But that's not stardust on my feet

It leaves a taste that's bittersweet

That's called the blues

I don't know just what I should do

Everywhere I go I see you
Although its what you planned, this much is true, oh oh

What I thought was beautiful don't live inside of you, anymore...

I don't know just what I should do

Everywhere I go I see you
You know it's what we planned, this much is true, oh oh

What I thought was beautiful don't live inside of you, anymore...

What this means to me

is more than I know you believe


What I thought was you now

Has cost more that it should for me
What I thought was true before

Were lies I couldn't see

What I thought was beautiful

Was only memories..."


(Guns n´roses - Street of Dreams)

Um comentário:

renata penna disse...

caraca!
essa foto me trouxe lembranças, muitas lembranças...
(linda a letra!)