terça-feira, outubro 12, 2010

Being Aurea




"It's clearer inside of me

Who I will always be
Here
at the corner of my heart

Mystics and cynics and crystals and memories
Beginning to light up the stars
Shining or lighting the night
Raising the veil from my eye
Waking me up to the light in my life

Cause of my strength
Sum of my dreams
And everything I ever wanted to be...

Here I am this is me where
I've been
In the dark (and)
in the night (and)
in the road in the right..

Calm is energy
Give me my destiny
Everything happens for a reason
Every choice that I make
Changes the cause I take
Won't be afraid when I make mistakes
Open my arms and give in
Do it all over again
Do it all over again
Get that again
To get to the end

I'm who I am now.
I'm gonna find the answers
and
Yes I know how I know I can win
Sum of my dream
And everything I ever wanted
And everything I ever wanted to be
Here I am this is me, who am I, wait and see..."

(Lily Frost - All I ever wanted to be)

Nenhum comentário: